Guess what!?! It’s now December so that means the count down for Christmas is on! Yay!
Anyways since Christmas is almost here now I thought I would join in fellow bloggers like Blessings by Grace and follow the tag called the ‘Ultimate Christmas Q&A’. I would love any one to follow along. Now without further ado here are all my answers to the ultimate Christmas questions…
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No because I live in Texas
3. Where do you usually spend Christmas?
At home with friends and family.
4. What are your favorite Christmas songs?
I really love the “Baby it’s cold outside” song from the Elf movie lol
5. When does your family put up your Christmas tree?
The Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving
6. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
It depends because my dad has worked offshore my whole life and now my son is here every other christmas so we work around when everyone is here.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I love seeing Haden’s face when he walks in to see his gifts from Santa!
8. Who decorates the Christmas tree?
9. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. I LOVE a real tree but it’s can get expensive and a lot of maintenance.
10. Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts?
11. What is your favourite holiday treat/meal?
We used to make something special for breakfast on Christmas morning. Normally it was monkey bread and I love that stuff!
12. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’m not sure what my favourite gift I’ve ever received is but I love when I”m surprised! It’s crazy because you have in mind what you want and you give that wish list but never know what you may get! I like to let the person buying choose what they think I would want most!
13. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Anywhere with SNOW! I wanna make snow angels and a snowman!
14. Are you a pro-present wrapper?
Not at all. I’m a mediocre present wrapper. I try!
15. What’s your most memorable holiday moment?
Probably when we go on a drive listening to Christmas music as we look at Christmas lights. We really haven’t done it every year and I miss it!
16. Do you make new years resolutions?
No, I make new year goals, although I do make goals all year round as well.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with Family
18. Are you a late Christmas shopper or not?
Sometimes. It depends on what you call late. I start figuring things out when Thanksgiving is over.
19. Do you like having your Christmas gifts kept as a surprise?
YES! I love the anticipation!
20. Have you ever peeked to see what your present was?
21. Does your family have a special holiday recipe that you make every year?
22. Have you ever gone Christmas carolling?
23. What tops your Christmas tree?
I don’t even know what its called. Frilly stuff! lol
24. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
25. What makes Christmas special for you?
Spending time with those I love as we celebrate the birth of our King.
26. Why do you celebrate Christmas?
In short, I celebrate Christmas because it is a time to remember and celebrate the birth of my Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Thanks for reading this!
Many Blessings, Dana.