I am finally getting back to writing a favorites post! Figured I’d start with something fun…..LIPS! I’m a sucker for a great lip color. It really makes or breaks your look! Also, from looking at my favorites you will be able to tell I love me some nude(ish) colors!
Lets start with the more nude colors:
- Tarte Tartiest Lip Paint in Festival– where do I start, not only is this color a perfect nude tone, but the stay is amazing. Look at the next picture below for proof. Also, it’s not dry feeling like some stay all day lipsticks can be.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Perla(featured my favorites here before)- I just need to stockpile this color! I’m literally scraping the sides for the last little bit! I have tried getting other lipsticks like this color and I just can’t find one. It has just a slight tint of pink but still in that nude family.
- Ever Flash Power Plumping Lip Gloss in Cameo Nude- This one is good if you want something with a gloss finish! It’s pretty sheer but still giving some color. I’ve never believed that any lip product can truly plump my lips and still don’t but hey it’s a pretty color and makes your lips tingle a little 😉
- Maskcara Beauty Lip + Cheek in Nude ( What a perfect name! lol)- Saved the best NUDIE for last! This is the perfect brown nude. I ALWAYS carry this in my clutch because it will go with anything no matter what !!!! Plus it doubles as a blush!
- NYX Soft Matte Metallic lip cream in Seoul– NOW for a little punch of color I threw in some sparkly purple/pink! I always get compliments when I wear this color. It could just be because its so bold but I love the metallic sheen it has! This picture doesn’t do it justice!
Just to give an example of the claimed stay power on some of these (mostly 1 & 2), check out how well they stayed after trying to wash my arm with soap and scrubbing hard with my hand. Number 1 has em all beat! ***3-5 don’t claim to be “stay all day wear”.
Until next time my lovelies!